We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a casual work environment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Embedded Software Engineer
The ideal candidate will have spent three to eight (3-8) years in embedded firmware and/or microcontroller software development.
- B.S. / M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Three to eight (3-8) years of experience in microcontroller software, test, network programming, security software,
diagnostic software or other low level embedded software.
- Strong C development and software development best practice experience mandatory.
- Device driver, smart card controller, boot loader, hardware/firmware debugging and embedded systems development experience as well as microprocessor architecture knowledge highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, independent initiative, problem solving, software debugging and team work.
- Embedded Linux and/or IOS
~ UNIX/Storage Systems Administrator
6-8years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing and managing storage and backup technologies with Net Backup for enterprise infrastructure with 500+ physical / virtual servers and petabytes of NAS/SAN storage.
- Technical understanding of storage infrastructure with NetApp
- Unix/ Linux administration skills.
- Experience in data migration involving NAS and D2D data.
- Experience with VMWare and backup technologies and approaches for virtualized environment would be desirable.
- A strong commitment to following and improving processes and procedures
- Experience with policies for backup retention and disaster recovery, implementation, reporting.
- Experience with SOX, ISO 9000 or ITGC audits for backups, restore and disaster recovery in an enterprise IT environment.
- Experience supporting a 24x7 high-availability production environment
- Technical documentation ability would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and able to manage self-imposed deadlines / responsibilities
- Effective collaboration with first-line IT support staff, end users and other IT teams is expected
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
~ Java/J2EE Developer
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in software development
- Experience in Java development and concepts. Experience coding or debugging against Java APIs
- Hands on experience with Enterprise Application Integration Middleware and Platforms
- Proven track record of successfully delivering SOA/middleware integration projects
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Service development
- Experience with applications using JMS
- Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Containers, e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Spring, etc.
- Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies
- Experience with relational databases
- Web service development / web services security gateways
- Experience in performance tuning, transactional tracking, troubleshooting and enhancing the existing environment
- XML Technologies (XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XPath)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent.